It is currently Mon Jan 22, 2018 6:29 am

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2015 10:16 pm 

1. Characters Name: Putna.

2. Class: Cleric.

3. Level and AA count: 7675 assigned / 1390 spent.

4. Former Guilds and reasons you are no longer with them: Most of my raiding was done on vox server in Indubious and Cerberus I left there because the guild split up and I moved servers. Since being on this server I have been apart of Legion of Exiles, great family guild but not for raiding.

5. Time Zone: you could probably say I'm on the other side of the world! Adelaide Australia in fact! I'm used to US based guilds and the time works for me too, although I'm sometimes late turning up cause I got to wake up at sometimes 3 am!!! depending on raid start times ect =D .

6. Weekly Play time: I work full time but I'm on a fair bit ... due to work rosters I cant attend as many raids as I would like to, but I also have no life lol .... so ill be on when I'm not at work =D.

7. Is this your main character? Do you have any other characters you play? Never have been one for boxing or alts so this is my Main... I do have a ranger on this server that I moved from Vox named Ronale on same account.

8. References: (friends in LoV etc) Yes I've Played a bit with Kanwin, we have done lots of DH HA and I think we are looking to do some progression together soon .

9. Raiding experience, zones, expansions, history: (We do not require experience, although we would like to know if we can use you right away in key spots)As a Ranger I raided threw HoT VoA RoF and the first 1 or 2 CotF raids when my guild split up ... I had a max lvl 100 Ranger max AA's (before auto grant >:/)and was almost T2 RoF raid geared. this is pretty much all of my raiding experience and I have very little experience playing any other class past 60 with the exception of my Cleric.

10. Tell us about yourself: I'm blue DA BA DE DA BA DI YO listen up hear's a story : I have lived in Adelaide all my life, apart from playing EQ I like riding one for my three motor bikes hanging out in the sun and just enjoying life with my partner.

11. Why do you think LoV would make a good fit for you: I'm a easy going and when able very helpful person, you will never see me get mad at the countless deaths in a raid, and ill do my best to improve as a player while keeping it fun for all around me.